-->

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where's MacCoy... (07)

Day 07: Friends.

My friends are amazing.
My friends are hilarious.

To describe to you the joy of my friends:

Let's play a game.

It's called: Where's MacCoy?

Directions: It's like Where's Waldo, but MacCoy. Simple enough. Look. Find. Joy. Laughter. Repeat.

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9



Oh what a wonderful trip to Disneyland, right? HA! There is so much more...
Did you find all 9 MacCoys?

Answers:

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9



Oh please say you loved that. I loved that.
How can you not love MacCoy?

I love my friends.

They are the kind of people I can get spontaneous haircuts with. Or take with me to the gym. Or go to Costco and just eat all the samples. Or pick up on a tandem bike and take a trip to the library. Or drop off paintings of sheep on their doorsteps. Or have car dance parties. Or watch The Keeper Of Time with and they actually appreciate it. Or have Starcraft marathons. Or sit on the roof and watch Dumbledore click his Deluminator and tell each others futures. Or listen to relaxation tapes and watch "Buns of Thighs" workout videos. Or walk to Kohlers. Or be really ugly and take horrendous pictures with. Or dress up like old women. Or receive myself as a Russian Bride for a birthday present. Or go to the temple with. Or steal my YW leader's bra and hang it up on a flag in the middle of the night. Or choreograph a Pokemon dance to perform for the whole school. Or take up to the top of a mountain and scream and jump. Or sing at the top of our lungs very badly and make up our own lyrics while we swing our jackets out the window.

Sometimes--I just want to cry I love my friends SO MUCH. I love how they love me. And I can be my absolute self around them.

To me, personally, friends are extremely important. A lot of people lose contact with their friends once they are older...but I think I will keep in touch and stay close to some of my friends my whole life. There's just no other way it would be.

So we can gaze at stars, ride lawn mowers, go fishing, cry together, laugh together, have coloring contests and road trips, and all the blissful things of friendship-for the rest of my life.

Maybe ten years from now I will look at some Disneyland photos with my future family and MacCoy will suddenly be creepily stalking me in the background?!?! I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Cheers to Friendship!

Day 07: COMPLETED

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Ahahaha...you guys are SO CLASSY! I did indeed love that!

lindsey; said...

LOVED THIS.
i've only met maccoy once, but it was a night i'll never forget.

Hannah said...

I love MacCoy.