-->

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shhh!

So....

I have two secrets.

But you can't tell ANYONE.

First, I am winning the Christmas Tree game.
Explanation: Devin and I have pictures of us when we were little kids as ornaments, and each year we have a battle to hide the others ornament and put ours in the VERY FRONT OF THE TREE WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE. I think Devin has forgotten our challenge--he hasn't even noticed I am winning! Woot!
Aren't I adorable?
Second-
I AM DYING OF EXCITEMENT.
So...I went to this fabulous store called Dear Lizzie's yesterday. And...I bought this mouth-dropping flowy beautiful dress for Preference. Well...my mom bought it. And it's beautiful and I just want to put it on and dance and sing and laugh with pearls and curls and good smelly stuff. But, there's a catch. It's for Christmas. So I have to WAIT.
I'm not very good at waiting.
And I'm supposed to suppress the memory and forget all about it.
BUT I CAN'T.
I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY excited.
So I had to vent somehow.

Just....

Don't tell anyone. Alright?

2 comments:

Chloe said...

You MUST post pictures of yourself in this dress.

Shelby Brimley said...

I will when I get it! AH. I'm not allowed to even LOOK at it! Plus, it needs a few modestations.