-->

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Holly Jolly...Birthday(s)!

Yes. I did just name this post A Holly Jolly Birthday(s). And no. It doesn't make any sense.
But here's why:
It's Christmas.
And there are two (meaning plural and not singular) birthdays I wish to tribute today(well, yesterday; since their birthday is December 12)!
I am on a roll with bad writing here.

Firstly: My dear friend Christian Sagers.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! He is one of the best boys I have ever met. Well..he's almost a man now! 18 years old! (sorry for the outdated picture). I hope he had a great birthday because he deserves it.

Secondly: (drumroll.......)

Chairman Of The Board

Ol' Blue Eyes

The Voice

Swoonatra?

You guessed it:

Frank.


Frank Sinatra.



Oo baby baby!
I love Frank. As you can tell. So he deserved a tribute today as well.

Here's some of my favorites of his:

The Best Is Yet To Come
Moonlight Serenade
These Foolish Things
How Little It Matters (How Little We Know)
The Lady Is A Tramp
Here Goes
You Make Me Feel So Young
Autumn In New York
Fly Me To The Moon
Come Fly With Me
I Get A Kick Out Of You
My Funny Valentine

And there are tons more...but I could waste all day listing his songs. So I won't.
Too bad he was a die hard smoker and was in the Mafia.....
Eh...Oh well. His voice is divine.

So, Happy Birthday to two of my favorite men out there!

1 comment:

Anna Elizabeth said...

BAH. Why did I never know the date of this birthday? Maybe... hmmm. It sounds rather familiar, I bet I've been told, but for whatever reason didn't circle it multiple times on my calendar....
Probably because I don't have a calendar.
But the point IS... I woke up this morning in a delicious mood (10 hours of sleep, baby) and said to myself, "Self, let's listen to Frank this morning to make you even happier." So me and self did that.
Then I read your post.
Happiness in my heart.