-->

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dearest Incoming Roomates,

I am sorry.

I know that blasting 90s music and making up my own exercise routine spontaneously while I'm locked alone in my room isn't the norm. I understand if you video me through the door sometimes and post it on YouTube titled "My Crazy Roomate". I won't be too offended.

But, come one, you've gotta love NSYNC, B-Boys, H-Duffy, M2M, Britney, and MJ. Admit it. It's your childhood.

Also, I discovered today they have great beats for jumping jacks. Well, sorta jumping jacks. More like, wave your arms and dance jumping jacks. Then pretend you know kickboxing jumping jacks. Then lyrical jumping jacks. I'm telling ya, jumping jacks get pretty old.

But still they continue. So I am apologizing in advance. If you here me breathing like crazy and things falling on the ground or me stomping and clapping. I'm just trying out my jumping jack routines. No worries.

Also, I got this laptop for an early birthday present, and I just can't resist hooking in the speakers, listening to groovy tunes, and being by it's side all day long. We've already gotten pretty serious and it's only been two days! Good thing you guys won't have to worry about boyfriends. I'm taken.

I really hope you like my music.

And I REALLY hope I like yours.

Otherwise, we might struggle slightly.

Forgive my singing. I usually do it when I'm alone...but since that's not happening you guys get to suffer. Also, I might wear green face masks a lot. You can borrow some. It'd make me feel better.

One more warning, I talk in my sleep. Yesterday, I'm pretty sure I was yelping.

Don't hate me?

Or better yet,

PLEASE, don't kill me.

I have my good qualities too...?

Promise...

3 comments:

Andrea Stevenson said...

Hahaha I wish I was your future roommate:) Love this post

Kendra said...

...isn't your roommate Hannah? And therefore would know all of this?

Shellsea said...

Best roommate letter eva!

Love, Shellsea Blog - Giveaway today