-->

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Mystery of Men

I had gathered a handful of movies to vote on. I decided to have a Shed Party after the Highland Fling Fireworks and everyone was waiting for me up in the shed. I plugged in the electricity, climbed the ladder, and what to my wondering eyes should appear:


A bunch of shirtless boys.

Why? Why do the men in my life seem to always have their shirts off. It makes no sense. This is when I realized my group of friends who came to my shed party consisted of almost only the male species.

Poor, Anna. You can see her poking her head through the back there.

It's was OK. Even though we were surrounded by half-naked boys, we had each other. We survived.

2 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

Yes, uh... that was quite the experience. A situation that I probably will never find myself in again.... probably. Because, let's be honest, you never know with Scott and Christian.

Caroline Grace: said...

I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE.

And not just because of the shirtless men.

Although, that might be factoring into my wish to have been there.