-->

Friday, August 5, 2011

La Venezia

Remember a couple months ago when I was decently into art and exclaimed to the world through the web that I was going to develop my talent as an ARTIST?!

I didn't do a great job at that once Summer started.

Not a good job at all.

But, tonight, I decided to pull out my painting supplies, buy a canvas, and brush up my skills. (HA! 'Brush' up my skills. Get it?!)

My dear friend Kendra and I went to work.

Step 1: European Inspiration.


Step 2: A Blank Canvas


Step 3: Supplies


Step 4: A Friend


Step 5: The Mood




Step 6: Paint


Step 7: Share!





Wasn't that a "stroke" of brilliance!? (BAHAHA)

3 comments:

Kendra said...

BAHAHHAHAH! I love this, you, and your painting humor. Tonight was fun.

mallorypark said...

:) you really are quite talented, you know! ALSO i love that you had a beret on whilst you were painting!

Chloe said...

Oh my gosh, did you really paint that?!? It's amazing!