-->

Monday, January 23, 2012

May The Force Be With You

Today, I got to spend the day on Tatooine. Most of my day I was with young Jedi's preparing their lightsabers and asking people about their 5 minute journey through the Galaxy. We get a lot of strange people who stop by. Particularly Brazilian tourists. They love Tatooine. Saber battles are especially fun when the Star Wars theme song plays in the background. The young Jedi's, for some reason, love Darth Vader and Darth Maul. Mace Windu is definitely the least popular followed by Obi-Wan. And let me tell ya, double lightsabers are "in". I'm slightly worried for our planets future since the rising generation seem to be fascinated by the Dark Side. Good thing there's about a thousand shirts hanging up that read "Judge me by my size, do you?", reminding people that Yoda is always watching. Even when he's dead.

I never thought I would work on another planet in my lifetime. Technology these day. Crazy, eh?

Well, have a MAGICAL day!

And may the force be with you.

2 comments:

McKann said...

Shelby, dear! I was thinking about you today. It sounds like you're having the greatest time. Good luck with everything. :)

mallorypark said...

being a jedi on any disney related adventure is my CALLING in life. i know it.

also, super duper jealous of what you got to experience!

may the force be with YOU, my dear shelby!