-->

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Day With Indy

Oddly enough, the journey from Tatooine to The Temple of Doom is roughly 7 minutes. That's where I spent my time today. The Outpost. My dream before coming out here was to work in the Indiana Jones store and whip children with rubber snakes. Sadly, it's against cast regulation to whip the guests. But, it's perfectly okay to whip yourself. So, I spent the day with a snake. I prefer welts over poison anyway. I also had the time to contemplate if people ever confused Indy with indie. But the best part of my day? Staring at this bad boy hanging on the wall:


And this one:


Usually, I prefer a sharp dressed man. But, I think today was an exception... Joyous irony; I get to look at Harrison Ford at Tatooine and The Temple of Doom. How did I get so lucky? 

2 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh I miss you so so much. I was cracking up with your indie Indy comment. Love.

mallorypark said...

HE IS A BABE!!! I just finished watching all the original star wars, and Harrison Ford is SO beautiful!!!

also, I am extremely jealous and might just have to NOT follow your blog for the next couple of months so i don't get all sad and depressed everytime I realize that you're living in disneyworld and I'm still in salt lake.

JEALOUS!!! :) hope you're having a fantastic time!