-->

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Boise

We got lost.

A 3 and a half hour drive turned into a 6 hour drive yesterday when we missed the junction at Tremonton and headed to Boise, Idaho.

Eventually we realized that we should be in Rexburg, yet were in Twin Falls.

Pathetic.

At least the drive was entertaining with 90s love songs and a couple Ritz crackers.

After moving in I borrowed the neighbors shower because we haven't yet purchased a shower curtain.

Exiting our apartment later that night I realize that during the excursion from the neighbors house to mine, my underwear had fallen out of my towel in the middle of the hallway.



What an excellent way to start the semester.

2 comments:

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

hahaha. What a great what to start the semester.

Anna Elizabeth said...

I feel like you have a problem with underwear falling out of things you're wearing/carrying... ahaha. I'm so sorry we didn't get to do anything before you left! We have to find time this semester for at least ONE of us to spend time at the other's school, yes? Yes.