-->

Sunday, November 28, 2010

On a Whim...

You know when you sometimes do something so incredibly spontaneous you don't really know why or how you did it, you just...did? Well, that is exactly my thoughts when I tried out for the school musical in September. I wasn't planning on it...in any sense. I just showed up after school, sang, made call backs, and got a part! Spent hours after school for two months planning and practicing, taking work off, buying character shoes, making friends, having good times, having bad times. All because I walked into a room and sang a song one day. It was definitely an interesting experience. A very good one too.

Our last performance was Tuesday night and if you didn't get to come see it, that's too bad. I think I did my best yet!

The Music Man!


"and I expect a new rocking chair"
 (I believe this picture was taken on the word "chair"....not so attractive, but hey! my part was so small this is the only picture of me...tough luck) 


 The beautiful Caroline Grace and I


 The Cast


The Cast


Pick-a-little ladies

I can say I learned a couple things:
1) I don't like chickens
2) I never want to sing the word CHEEP again
3) Friends are the best
4) If you want to get money, swindle people, sell band instruments: you will find the love of your life and live happily with no consequences.

THE END