-->

Thursday, November 25, 2010

WARNING! WARNING!

NOTE: HUGE BLIZZARD APPROACHING STOP WORST UTAH HAS SEEN IN SEVEN YEARS STOP 3-5 INCHES OF SNOW STOP STAY INSIDE YOUR HOMES STOP ONLY LEAVE IN EMERGENCIES STOP ALL EXTRA ACTIVITIES AND WORK SHOULD BE CANCELED STOP FEAR FOR YOUR LIVES STOP

So, after this warning, I get real excited. A storm is a brewin'! I equip myself with two pairs of pajama pants, two shirts, a sweatshirt, socks, boots, five blankets, a pillow, hot chocolate, and rations for the night. Hannah and I set up in her playroom, ready to endure the storm all night as we play video games and hear the house crash around us from the hazardly winds and snow. Our beds are made to withstand any winds! WE WILL SURVIVE!

And look at that, we did. Turns out the "blizzard" was a couple of dust specks flying around and a chilly breeze. I woke up to 1 cm of snow and a bright sunny day.

Dissapointment.

No comments: