-->

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Birth of a Blogger

My very first blog post.

The new(semi-old--I'm late on the uptake) fad that's sweeping the nation!


This could possibly be the most difficult entry. The first. What to talk about?


I suppose with my thoughts, right? My first ten thoughts as an official blogger...

1. I was sorely tempted to name this entry "The Birth of Frogger" or "Clogger". But as I don't clog and haven't played Frogger for years, I decided it wasn't relevent.

2. Oh the joy of using other peoples ideas! Thank you Anna Lewis. I AM BLOGGING.

3. Perhaps it would be a good idea to introduce myself...

4. But who am I introducing myself to?

5. Ah well. It's worth a try.

6. I am Shelby Alyse Frampton. A lover.

7. Lover of daisies, school, friends, jazz, the fall!, upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas, crayons, laughter, rain, pumpkin spice candles, singing happy tunes, and family.

8. I am 18 years old. A recent happening that has made me feel CRAZY old.

9. I hope I am always a child at heart.

10. I am pretty sure I will be.

I am positively proud of that perfect post. (Nice alliteration eh?) It's not really much. But, it's a start. Hopefully I can use this to be more grateful for my life. I can express my concerns and brilliant ideas and wonders and happinesses and stories. This will hold memories. And memories are special. So, I'm off on a new journey.

And as I begin,

I end.

My very first blog post.

1 comment:

Anna Elizabeth said...

YAY!

... That sums up how I feel. More to come, I hope! ;)