-->

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gooday, Sunshine (06)

Day 06: My Day

You know what made my day GREAT?

I did.

And also the sunshine helped.

I shamefully admit I have been a little grumpy this week...But NOT today. Because last night I sat down and decided that this was no fun. So I got it all out of my system. I got into "the groove".
It's my secret talent and love that I only do every not-so-often and only do by myself while I listen to inspiring music.

Art.

Yes, I love art. It's just not widley known because I've never taken an art class in high school and am much too preoccupied with music and piano and school, etc.

But when I feel "the groove" I just have to sit down and vent somehow.

So yesterday I went out and bought some baking clay and a canvas, I searched through my dusty artwork and found pastel pencils and acryllics, made a CD of Ingrid Michaelson named: In Which...I Paint. Then, I got to work. Well...it's not "work". I got in "the groove".

Enjoy some past and present sparks of creativity:

Item #1
My clay picture.



Item #2
My pastel sketch


Item #3
My canvas painting in my window (I didn't do this one yesterday--I did it over the summer on another one of my "groove" days. But I took some pictures anyway)


Item #4
My photoshoot poster in my Make-up room


Item #5
My painted plate from my shed


Item #6
Hannah and I paint


Item #7
And last but certainly not least: My shed...well, one wall of it.


I just get really excited about making things. Yesterday I sat and did stuff similar to this for 3 hours. It made me feel great. Then I woke up today and decided that I needed to have the best day ever and it was all my choice.

So I had a pretty great day.

I loved school. Even though the cops called and had me testify for a burglary report.
I went to the temple with two of my great friends.
I checked out this fantastic 1968 Black bug for sale. Maybe I'll buy it?
I made cookies with my other really great friend.
It was just nice :)

And a plus:
THE SUN WAS SHINING



I have been feeling like Ringo...Jinxed. But, NO MORE!

Good Day, Sunshine

Day 06: COMPLETED

No comments: