-->

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Puttin' On The Ritz (08)

Day 08: What you wore today.
(OK...I just looked up the thirty day requirements and realized I was making my own stuff up. Yesterday was supposed to be my BEST friend...but I forgot. And today is supposed to be "a moment". But- I don't have a moment I particularly want to share and I have to make the "what you wore today" semi-interesting so, you will just have to bare with me and be OK with my wacko ways.)

Plus, this is actually about what I wore yesterday...

Anywho!

It was Preference!

And GUESS WHAT?!

I LOVE DANCES.

They are the joy of my High School existence really.

And Preference is always the most fun too.

This year: Winter Ball.

Mmhmm.


Really, this magical night started two months ago when I ran into lunch, interrupted Knowledge Bowl, turned off the lights, stood in front of the overhead projector, did a little shimmy and screamed at the top of my voice "CHRIS DAYLEY WILL YOU GO TO PREFERENCE WITH ME?!". (A special thanks to Kendra Knudsen and Anna Lewis for being the two other lovely contestants and for Mr. Birrell for allowing me to disrupt his class.)

He obviously said yes.


The day consisted of a delightful breakfast, a decked out 15 passenger van with lights and lamps and sparkling cider, flowers, dinner, jazz, Classical 89/Jazz after dark/Saturday Night Show Tunes all-in-one, dancing, jumping, singing, chatting, picture-taking, awkward/seductive food eating, magical piano that plays on it's own, the lantern fixing my camera, chewing like I had a secret, the shed, cold, ice, gangsta-ness, interpretive dancing, new friends, and lots of laughter.












It was magical. Thank you, Chris :)

Day 08: COMPLETED

1 comment:

Chloe said...

A) I am highly pleased that I know nearly all the people in these photos.
B) THE VAN IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!