-->

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Day and a Birthday! (09)

Day 09: A moment

A Birthday:

Dearest Sister,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yesterday...)
I love you so much.
You are an example to me :)
You are beautiful and kind to everyone and a hard-worker and patient and dedicated to everything you love. Thats just a couple things.
I hope you had the greatest day EVER!


Ya! We are STRONG. Heartache, to heartache we stand.


We are so attractive! Must be sisters.


And...I hope you wear that shower cap I gave you for Christmas.


We're on a horse. Hee-yaw!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
Your Sis,
Shelby



A Day:

I had a moment today.

It was in chamber.

Watch this:



Johannes Brahms "Brauner Bursche furt zum tanze"

Beautiful piece, yes?

Well I am really excited to sing it and his "Komnit dir manchmal" in Carnegie Hall in...1 MONTH! WOOOOO!

But that is besides the point.

My real moment today was Ms. J giving us "inspiration" for this song.

We had sung it a couple times and I guess we just didn't have the right...zest. Or enthusiasm, perhaps?

So Ms. J stands up at the piano bench and says we should sing it as if we were saying "COME ON AND LOVE ME, BABY!" (a slight shimmy included). No joke. She yelled those words EXACTLY. I even wrote them down they were so funny. It was so...boisterous: I think the whole school might have heard...

It was priceless.

Not to mention engraved into my brain for time and eternity.

The End.

P.S. Searching for that video was equally hilarious just imagining Ms. J dancing around and singing the piece with HER expression and their crazy, silky, bright, gypsy dresses! Oh, the joy.


Day 09: COMPLETED

No comments: