-->

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Biggest Loser

This post has two stories.


1) Heartthrob of Lone Peak High School. Captain of the football team. Student body president. Babe. Genius. Perfect man. Everyone loves him. He loves everyone. My heart melts when I see him.

Get the picture?

He walked past me after graduation and yelled:

"Hey Sherry!!!!!!"


What a way to end High School.........

How terribly heart-wrenchingly sad.



2) My Best Friend/Ally who I've seen every single day for a month.

We killed my first target! SUCCESS.

Then:

He betrayed me.



We pinky-promised.               Then kissed our pinky-promise.             That's how strong the promise was.



We had an alliance.

The director decided to make the game interesting and give us all new targets.

My Best Friend/Ally was with me when the new targets were received.

He Smiled.

And stabbed me with his whisk.

I hate him.









(Well, I don't really hate him. But I do)






























Assassin is over.


I am The Biggest Loser.