-->

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Summer Tradition Commences

I am a die hard Harry Potter fan. Don't believe me? Check this out.

Since the 2nd grade, I've read the entire series every summer.

No joke.

Today, I start reading the series again!

I'm mixing it up a tad and reading the British versions of the first. Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone.

Since I lived in Malaysia when I first read the books, the British versions were the ones I first fell in love with. Mostly they are the exact same except random words spelled differently like "colour" and "favourite"(I failed my first spelling test in Malaysia which happened to include those words. Come on! It was devastating)

Anywho. 

I can't wait to begin!

This year in art my teacher gave us this crazy assignment to do a realism picture of someone and progressively become more abstract. 

Guess who?!






Professor Trelawney. Mmmmm. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to watercolor somebody's face remotely realistically. Don't judge too harsh. Also, I despised the abstract part. But I guess it's pretty cool as a whole 5-some-progression-thing.

Enjoy.

I'm off to read!

No comments: