-->

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"When I Grow Up"


My entire life I've been asked "What do you want to be when you grow up?" And my entire life I've answered "A teacher".

There has never been a single doubt.

It's my dream.

As I have been contemplating which classes to take in college (registration is tomorrow....AH) I have had a strange mixture of being overwhelmed and excited.

I can't wait to do what I want in school!

To pursue my lifelong dream.

And become the best Elementary School teacher ever. :)

Like Ms. Honey (see above picture)

Except, I hope I don't have an awful principal like The Trunch...

Maybe if I just BE the Trunch, I won't HAVE a Trunch!


Ah yes. The best Halloween costume ever.

I'm being it every year until I die I decided.

Anywho: nothing is "much too good for children".

They are the greatest.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Bahahaha LOVE! I can see you being just like her!