-->

Sunday, October 23, 2011

At The Pumpkin Patch




Yay! Fall is HERE. And with that, pumpkins. Carving pumpkins is always a major event before Halloween. Each year, you carve a pumpkin, with the intent to be the coolest, most original, cleverest, finest knifework, pumpkin-carving-contest-winning pumpkin EVER! In reality, you go trick-or-treating the next day to find out your pumpkin really isn't all that great. Sad day.

But NOT this year! I have a brilliant plan.

I chose this beauty:


Ohhhhh. Don't you dare sneer! Size does not say anything about the coolness of a pumpkin (plus, I'm a starving student now and could only afford to spend one dollar on my pumpkin this year).

The reason I chose this particular pumpkin (other than the fact it was cheapest) is because of it's unique shape.

An Apple.

Am I right?

Of course.

(scroll down to look at my brilliant carving plan.)

It's going to be the pumpkin of all pumpkins.


I'll report back on Monday. Be excited. Or...

SCARED FOR YOUR LIFE.

That's probably a better Halloween approach.

Hee Hee.

No comments: