-->

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Sentiments of an Apple Pie Result in Some Letters


The worst:
When you make an Apple Pie
before you go to bed
wake up
and it's been eaten.

Ah man.

Dear Apple Pie Stealers,
I WANTED A PIECE OF MY PIE.

Dear Disney,
It's been two weeks. PLEASE let me know soon. If I'm moving to Florida, I better get a-plannin'.

Dear I Spy book,
Stop making me cry. It's not fair.

Dear Idaho,
How come you don't have Fall Break like Utah? I'm super jealous.

Dear Creativity,
Where have you gone? My fatigue has zapped you.

Dear Blog,
Sometimes, you are a nuisance.

Dear Family Home Evening group,
I promise I won't ever plan the activity again.

Dear Hannah,
Becoming a Florist would be the world's coolest job.

Dear lady,
Thank you for the Cheeseburger.
I suppose it makes up for my pie.

Dear Lawson Inada,
I'm looking. HARD. I'm trying to notice the world.

Dear Ashley,
You've inspired me to take Black and White pictures.

Dear Laundry,
I don't want to do you.

Dear Readers,
This is how my brain works lately.
I can't connect things.

Dear Homework,
It's because of YOU.

Dear Lack of Normal Thought Processing,
Perhaps you will turn me into a famous poet.
Like Lawson Inada.

Sincerely,
Shelby.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

whoa. whoa. whoa.
Did you apply for Disneyworld?
I'VE ALREADY APPLIED FOR DISNEYWORLD!!!