-->

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sometimes I Just Can't Help It



I listen to Christmas Music before Thanksgiving.

I know I shouldn't. But when you wake up and take a walk through a romantic, dense, soft, snowfall around campus and come home to find everyone gone and you are alone in the kitchen for once. It's just TOO MUCH. I HAD to! I opened the blinds and my eyes behold this beauty:

Pinned Image

So, obviously,

I made a pie. A cherry pie this time. And I danced in my bathrobe around the kitchen listening to Ella Wishes You A Swingin' Christmas. The magic of the snow got to me. 



I even went to bed that night a little early and Hannah walked in a little later. Apparently, (she recounted the story to me the next morning) I sat up in my sleep and shouted 

"WHERE'S THE MISTLETOE?!".

Hannah sweetly responded to my desperate plea that she really had no clue where the mistletoe was. I then whimpered a little and feel back in my bed.

I'm even getting excited about Christmas in my sleep. It's preposterous.

1 comment:

mallorypark said...

:D megan and i brought out the christmas music this afternoon and danced around.

i honestly could NOT stop smiling i was so excited