-->

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's Official





I'm moving.





January 9th, to "The City Beautiful", "O-Town", swamp-land, the second most popular vacation spot in the country...









Orlando, Florida.


CRAZY, huh?!

I have been hired by Walt Disney World Resort as a Merchandise Salesperson. Woo! Ya, I know it would probably have been cooler if I told you I was hired as Mary Poppins or something, but.....merchandise selling will be just as exciting...hopefully. Maybe I will work in the Indiana Jones store and get to dress up all cool and whip children with those rubber snake things as I make the laaaaaaazzy eye at them. Or, perhaps, I will just be selling popcorn. Who knows?! Either way, I'll be in Disneyworld every day! Listening to beautiful tunes and feeling magic and happiness all around me.


I can't wait.

Well, I can a little bit...

I mean, this is the first time I will move so far away from home with no one I know. No car. No money. No nothing. In Florida. I'm flying in and living there by myself for four months. It's a little scary. But exciting. What other chance am I going to get? I might as well have ridiculous adventures all over the world before I settle down and get married. It's the opportunity of a lifetime.

Plus, I get to run around Disneyworld whenever I'm not working and ride all the rides. Or, I can lazily sit in Main Street on a bench and watch as all the visitors leave with tired, satisfied, smiles. I'll eat some Ice cream or maybe have a Disney lollipop. Mmmm.

Not to mention I can get my friends and family in for free too. Hmm. Let me know if you are interested ;)


Let the magic begin!

2 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

Ahhhh seriously jealous. I wanted to do that, but then I decided against it (at least this summer). But seriously, you will be a star Disney employee, making customers happy! Besides, Indiana Jones costumes are like the best ones. You get those gaucho (sp?) pant things! I even have considered dressing up as one for halloween before! haha. I would love to visit you, if only you were in California! Ah, I'll miss you though.

Kendra said...

Ah I am so happy for you! I can't wait for when I get to go!!