-->

Monday, May 9, 2011

I often go walking

in meadows of clovers. Frolicking joyfully while the sun is setting. With a new wonderful friend. With daisies in my hand.

I gathered an armful for you.



On Saturday, I ran into a screen door and ripped it in half on accident. Embaressing moment of the year: yes. But it gave you a good laugh yesterday.

I'll run into more. If you really want.



I opened my yellow daisy lunch box today. It had strawberries and a brownie and a bagel. Eating food at lunch always makes my day go better.

Thank you.



I did some service yesterday. You taught me to serve people. You taught me to love people too.

I can't wait to be a mom. I'll teach my kids the same thing.




I really don't understand the American Girl dolls and creepy easter chicks for decoration on the kitchen counter... they are slightly embaressing. But they make me laugh.

And they make you, you.



I looked through my baby book. I was a dang cute baby. Thanks for putting that book together so I can see all the things I did as a baby.

Thanks for reading me stories.




Playing cards is always a good pasttime. Or baking cookies together.

Mother, I give you my love with those daisies.



I love meadows, and stories, and baking, and cards, and serving, and laughing, and children, and friends, and daisies.


And I learned how to love them, dear Mother, from you.

No comments: