-->

Sunday, May 22, 2011

"And I Present....

Most Likely To Be Eaten By A Whale....

To:

Shelby Frampton!"



WHAT?!

What?

Ya. I have no clue what that's supposed to mean.

At the Senior Dinner Dance last night, out of the 700 seniors at Lone Peak High School, the fifteen or so awards given, "Most Likely To Be Eaten By A Whale" just had to be one of them. And it had to be presented to me.

Even though I am secretly happy just by the fact I got any sort of award at all, I'm still in confusion.

One explanation I received:

"Whales eat seals. They must mean you look like a seal."

Another:

"Maybe it's because you are lying and deceitful and don't follow God's will like Jonah. He was eaten by a whale."

(Ouch)

And a third:

"It's cause you always have such CRAZY stories to tell to people!"



I think I will go with the latter. What do you think?

Then I got slightly worried. Since, you know, it was supposed to be the end of the world tomorrow. Maybe it wasn't the end of the entire world. But it could have been the end of MY world. Eaten by a whale?! Yes. I probably would have died. And that would have the end of me. The end of my blog too. So be grateful. Although, being eaten by a whale would be a sweet death story...

No worries. I survived.

So did everyone else.

Sorry if you wasted money of outlandish things or got injured doing something crazy before "the end of the world". But good for those who repented! Don't procrastinate!

I'm alive.

Confused.

Mildy pleased.

And REALLY hoping people don't think I look like a seal.

No comments: