-->

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hakuna Matata

Care free? No worries? Mmmmhmmm.

I am happy.

I love old people.

Especially my Grandma Frampton.

And dancing at old folks homes.

I love the sun.

I love public speaking.

And graduating seminary.

My dad and grandma spoke at their seminary graduation!

I like following in their footsteps.

I love sliding down walrus statues.

And eating snocones on tailgates.

I love the art show!

Mostly cause I'm in it. WOO!

I love Hannah Banana.

I love my family.

A LOT. More than usual.

I love St. George trips with a bunch of girls.

And hot tub parties.

And chick flicks.

And other mysterious things that go on at girls parties...

I love this new self-serve ice cream CRAZE.

I love sentimental objects. Old keepsakes.

I think I'm being knighted tomorrow.

Watch out.

No comments: