-->

Friday, February 4, 2011

Shelby's Birthday Affirmation (18)

Day 18: Your Favorite Birthday

This prompt is WAY too difficult.

Every birthday is my favorite birthday.

I don't think I haven't had a birthday I haven't enjoyed.

I suppose if I REALLY thought about it, I would say my 5th grade birthday party at the Frampton's Cabin up in Wildwood. Now THAT was a crazy fun night.


It just had a certain atmosphere of FUN. There's no other description.

When I tell people how much I completely love and adore my birthdays; they are usually slightly surprised at my gusto and may even look disapprovingly at my enthusiasm and zeal. Some don't believe me. "Birthdays are just like any other day right? I mean, you don't even FEEL different." WRONG. NEGATIVE. NO.

Birthdays are glorious.

So.... are you ready?

ARE YOU EXCITED?!

I am going to share my birthday secret with you.

This is why my birthdays are so fantastically wonderfully too marvelous for words. EVERY year.

Jessica's Daily Affirmation


(Note: The deleted scene is pretty great too if you want to watch that...)

That's the secret folks.

If I did that every day and not ONLY on my birthdays, I would be the happiest woman alive!

Maybe I should try it...

Day 18: COMPLETED

1 comment:

Anna Elizabeth said...

That is beautiful. I'm doing it.


I apologize for any creeps I may be giving you with commenting on pretty much every post you do. You see, I'm sick. Nothing better to do.

Love you!