-->

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Florida


Living here has been an amazing experience. I still have 3 weeks left, but...I can't even believe how much happens in 3 months. Yesterday, I had a photo shoot at the Polynesian Resort with my roommate Natalie.

This is her at her most beautiful...


But this is her at her best...


And this is what I do when I'm with her...


I laugh and laugh and laugh :) It's incredible how much love I have for my roommates. They have stuck through everything with me here. ALL of them.

The thing I have learned more than anything else while I have been here is how to love. Satan is real. Confusion is real. The world can be such a dark and dreary place. But, it's not. Because of my Savior. He has blessed me with a small portion of His love for the people here in Florida. I have been able to see people in a different light. People of all religions and races. Though they may be lost, they are God's children and when you show them that love you can see the desire in their eyes for more. After all, we are spiritual beings. Every day the adversary throws things in our path and we make a decision: Am I going to let Satan, The Father of All Lies, The Devil, The Whore of All the Earth; am I going to let him win? Or, am I going to choose the winning team, Choose to follow The Savior? We are here on earth in war. It is raging. No matter what continent you are on, or what experiences you've faced, the fact that the earth is at war will NOT change. We are the soldiers. But, we get to choose if we will win or loose. There is no luck. There is no chance. There is no circumstance. Truth and Righteousness will prevail. Apathy means destruction. Choose to fight. Choose to win. Choose Him. Wonderful. Counselor. The Mighty God. The Everlasting Father. The Prince of Peace.

This may be passionate and this may be bold. But it is truth. I know that God loves His children. He loves every person I've met here in Florida and back home and the vast majority of people I will never meet. He knows them and loves them and His way is Happiness. I know it and God knows it and I cannot deny it.

Choose to win. Choose Him.


No comments: