-->

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Three Dreams Minus One Plus Another.

I was almost invited to sing with a Jazz quartet today...

That was until they realized I was going to be in Europe when they performed.




WHY ARE TWO OF MY DREAMS CLASHING RIGHT NOW?!

Also.

I've been at rehearsals the past two days. Singing until my voice hurts. The songs are beautiful. The people are talented. I've made a couple new friends. I'm exhausted. But SO ready to see the world. I'm already packed. My plane leaves in 4 1/2 days.

Here I come London, Paris, Venice, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, and Lichtenstein.

Shelby Alyse Frampton is on her way.

(Hey. Hey you. Remember how I'm a HARRY POTTER FANATIC. I get to go to King's Cross. AND Diagon Alley! WOO WOO!) 


(Oh also. My THIRD dream is to see Phantom of The Opera. I'm seeing it. IN THE LONDON THEATRE)

(Now I'm just REALLY getting pumped!)

(I guess Phantom is my Fourth dream because boarding Platform 9 3/4 is my third)

(LOOK OUT EUROPE!)

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Ah I am so jealous that if I didn't love you so much I would hate you.

V. said...

Jealous, jealous, JEALOUS!! Holy cow. You are gonna have the time of your life my dear :)