-->

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air

Disco Skating. These girls have been my friends for ages.


A good friend's farewell.


My first Chick Flick in a month! With my best wardie.


These past twenty-four hours have been refreshing. I sort of realized today how many people there are in my life I am going to miss. How many people I DO miss. I saw so many people at my friend's farewell. All my school friends! And I made some new friends too. I really have a lot of people I love. A lot of people who love me too. I am blessed. But it's a new life ahead! I probably won't see people for months or years. Good thing I have my best friend coming with me to the land of potatoes. My other best friend is going to Hawaii! I have missionary friends in Russia, Taiwan, Paris, California, India, Canada, Mexico, and all across the globe. But I will always have them in my heart and memories and I'm sure that when we see each other again, we will beam with excitement and love. Even if it isn't in this life. Friends will always be friends. And we will always have each other.

No comments: