-->

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Epitome of...

Yoohoo! I'm home!

WOW

What an incredible experience. I learned so much about the world, myself, music, and others. It was life changing.

But, as I am suffering greatly from jet lag and have SO much to get done, I'm only going to give you a taste today of my adventure.


When I arrived at my first destination: London, England. I came up with this idea. Whenever someone goes touring they get the EXACT SAME PICTURES. 

How many times have you seen this picture?



Or this one?




Ya. A million times. You could Photoshop your face into that and say "Hey! I've been to the Eiffel tower!"

So I decided I wanted to take some unique pictures of all the countries I visited.

This is where the idea of 'Epitome of...' photos came from. Being a creeper is already a talent of mine, why not develop it a little further?

In each country, when I spotted someone that, to me, seemed like the 'epitome of' that place, I took a picture of them. A couple people noticed....But I was never approached, so it's alright.

Here goes:


The Epitome of London:



The Epitome of Paris:





The Epitome of Switzerland:






The Epitome of Austria:





The Epitome of Italy:







The Epitome of Germany:






Nice huh?

I'm proud of them. It made my European experience all the better. I will post more soon about the trip. But for now,

Au revoir! 

No comments: