-->

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Give Me Three Weeks

I'm off fellas!

I know you will miss me. But, no worries. You will hear all about it when I get back.

Things like gypsies stealing all my money, "ugly American" treatment, and my warm personality taken in the very wrong way (I don't really want European men climbing up my window)....

Ya. These are the things they tell us the day before we leave!!!

WHY?! They choose the worst possible outlook.

Why not:

GONDALA RIDES!

ST. MARKS CATHEDRAL! 

THE EIFFEL TOWER! 


All they tell us is how we shouldn't look at people in the eye and never take peoples babies cause they will take your purse and try to not look American.

I guess it's all good advice.

But, I'll admit, I'm slightly nervous. No phone. No communication. No family. Just my little bag of luggage, a couple Euros, Francs, and Pounds, and three weeks on my hands.

Should be an adventure, Yes?

We had our "Bon Voyage" concert tonight. And let me tell ya, we sound GOOD. Three full day rehearsals paid off. Even if they were exhausting.

I'm off. In a few short hours I will be flying to London.

Wish me luck!

Pray for me.

And don't forget about me.

After all, three weeks isn't TOO long.

BON VOYAGE!

No comments: