-->

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Day in the Life of Cinderella

So this week I am once again at The Dog House.

I arrive first day of Spring Break looking forward to all of the balls and magical events I could attend.

But no. I am thwarted!

Three pages of chores. 12 point font.

Dishes.




Laundry. (taking a picture and balancing laundry on my head was extremely difficult)



Mopping.



Glass cleaning.




Also, toilet scrubbing, shower/bath cleaning, mirror washing, garbage collecting, dog feeding, dog playing, fish feeding, dusting, container cleaning, fridge organizing, microwave cleaning, and any other minuscule chore you can come up with.

No worries though. I just whistled while I worked, sang a happy tune, a happy working song, whatever you want to call it; and they went by decently fast.

"La la la la la la la"(me singing out the window)

Animals flocked and helped me (well...they really hindered me. But them flocking is Cinderella enough for me)




I sewed my own dress for the week's festivities.


Lily really likes my stomach for some reason.


When the fifteen hours of work is done...

It's pretty fun.

1 comment:

Anna Elizabeth said...

Yay for finishing! Harry tonight? Please? Yes.
Story: every time you write a post, I get very excited because your posts are always full of a fun story/theme/etc. Very great. Thend.