-->

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I sang

I sang in Carnegie Hall.


I sang with my best friends.

I sang looking out onto a full house.

I sang with red velvet chairs and bright lights all around.

I sang with the most amazing acoustics I have ever heard.

I sang with an amazing director.

I sang and tears filed my eyes.

I sang and felt the spirit.

I sang in the very same spot that Ella Fitzgerald sang.

I sang in a hall where the most celebrated musicians from all over the world have sang!

I sang and impressed.

I sang and hopefully blessed.

I sang with my heart.

I sang with a choir of people I love.

I sang and heard a last note vibrate through the hall.

I sang and my chest heaved in and out as I took in my surroundings.

I sang and watched a full house stand and applaud.

I sang in Carnegie Hall.


I sang


Perfectly


in Carnegie Hall.

No comments: