-->

Thursday, February 16, 2012

For The Love...



I love Valentines Day. I never have boyfriends or anything special, I just love it because everyone is silly and fun and expressing their love for each other. I love love. Everyone does. So why not celebrate it? Last week I realized I probably wasn't going to do much for Valentines day because of work and I live with five girls, etc. So I bought myself some delicious dark Dove chocolates. Mm. My favorite thing about these chocolates are the cheesy sayings I get to read every time I eat one. Like "Share a secret", "Exercise your heart", "Remember your first crush", or, as it says above, "Do something spontaneous". I don't necessarily think Dove Inc. has the greatest advice. Like "The best love in life is chocolate". Talk about advertisement. But, when I ripped open my package of chocolates I decided that the first saying I read, I would do.

Do something spontaneous.

That has been my goal this week. The night I opened that chocolate I came home from work, threw a swimsuit in a bag, hopped on a bus and went to the Contemporary Resort and hot-tubbed with a babish 23 year-old. Valentines night I basically had a girls night and hopped on another bus and watched The Vow. What a beautiful story. Then yesterday I got lost at The Swan and Dolphin resort, watched two handsome men play the guitar, went on a ferry boat across a lake with fireworks above me, walked along a beach bare-footed, ate an ice cream cone with jazz playing in the background standing on a pavilion over-looking a lake. It was stunning. Romantic. And....I'd say pretty spontaneous. I need to have this goal more often... :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

This was a great post and all... but I think you might of left out some minor details.

HEhehe.
he.
heh. heh.