-->

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Drop Out


After spontaneous 20 minute water-coloring activities all I want is to:

  • Drop out of school.
  • Move to Paris.
  • Become a painter.
  • Eat crepes for breakfast.
  • Read fine literature in a hammock.
  • Become a secret pastry chef.
  • Sell rolls and artwork on a streetside.
  • Make a one-man-band.
  • Go to Jazz clubs and drink lemonade in the corner.
  • Write a children's novel.
  • Get filthy rich. 
  • Fall in love.
  • Travel to all 7 continents. 
  • Take afternoon naps.
  • Go to the opera.
  • Decorate a house.
  • Sail to China.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I enjoyed this post. However when I read that you wanted to go to a jazz club and drink lemonade in the corner all I could imagine was you in the "I Feel Like a Woman Video" lifting the top of the sensy up and the light hitting your face as you smiled creepily. I don't know why, I think it was the fact that you said you would be in the corner...