-->

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"It is time to say goodbye...

even you know I do not want to. Remembering the first day we met you're in a pretty yellow skirt and you smiled to me. It seems yesterday...
Well, I can not forget Orlando, WDW. Where we had a short but also good time together. An American girl, who named Shelby, is nice to Xin. To me, you're special. Giving you a Chinese name "Xue Mei". Means a white flower spring up in snow in the wintertime. Do you like it?
Nothing to give you except several songs. My favorite. Music is forever. I will change, you will change, but the music is always there, the memory the same.

Yours.

Xin"



This week has been full of goodbyes. Most goodbyes are for only a period of time. But these goodbyes will probably be forever. I don't know when I can travel to China and see Xin. I probably can't hop on a plane to Australia or Puerto Rico or even Florida. So I've been pretty sad. But I feel so incredibly loved. I will always have a Chinese name "Xue Mei", I will always have memories, and I will always have music. Attached with this lovely letter was Xin's favorite sheet music that I can play whenever I want and think of her.

I clocked out of work the other day for the very last time and Mickey waved bye to me saying "Thanks for helping make the Magic". I realized then I was leaving. And never coming back. But I will cherish the memories I've had here. Xin is right, I will change and all the amazing friends I made will change. But the memories will stay the same.

I will miss you Florida.

Thanks for letting me make the magic.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Miss Shelby! I miss Florida too. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to live with you and learn from you. You are awesome. Also, that note from Xin is the most beautiful that I have every heard. Love you!